1.) Mobile Device
- Your phone number will be sent a verification code needed to confirm your ATM account
- Your phone will also be used to scan your digital wallet code from your bitcoin wallet app
2.) A Digital Wallet
- If you don’t have a digital wallet and want to create one please click here
- If you chose to get a paper wallet and want more info please click here
- Depending on the amount you purchase, you may need an valid government ID
- The ID must be a non-expired driver’s license or state issued ID that’s clean and not worn down (Unfortunately at this time International IDs and passports won’t work)
3.) Cash: Take note that the minimum amount of Bitcoin that you can buy is $20 and the maximum you can buy per day is $12,500. In addition, the machine only accepts $5's, $10's, $20's, $50's, and $100 denominations. The ATM also doesn't take bank cards or credit cards.
To find the nearest machine to you, please Click Here
$501 - $2999 phone number + PIN + ID
$3000 - $12500 phone number + PIN + ID + SSN
$12500+ (also purchase other crypto) -- email email@example.com
Once you have selected which wallet you want to fund, the machine will ask you to insert the cash. To buy Bitcoin, begin inserting the cash into the bill acceptor on the bottom right of the machine. For every bill you insert, the machine will tell you how much Bitcoin you are buying.
After you insert the total amount of cash you want to buy Bitcoin with, click the button "finish".
Your transaction is complete! At this point, the ATM will print a transaction receipt. You have successfully purchased Bitcoin at a National Bitcoin ATM.
Please note that sometimes it may take up 15-60 minutes, for your Bitcoin to arrive depending on how fast the network picks up the transaction.
If you are experiencing any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org